Online Resources - Member Login

Your EAP Benefit

What is an employee assistance program?

The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides professional help to employees and their household family members for personal, family and workplace problems. This benefit is paid for by your employer. All counseling is free and confidential.

What can the EAP help me with?

Marital Conflict
Emotional Difficulties (stress, depression, anxiety)
Balancing Work and Home
Family Issues
Life Changes
Parent-Child-Family Conflict
Legal and Financial Issues

How does it work?

To start the process of getting help the employee or household family member should call Wayne Corporation to arrange an appointment with an EAP counselor. To begin to deal with concerns and to plan a course of action, free assessment and counseling with the EAP counselor are available. These meetings are used to explore problems, to bring difficulties into focus, to evaluate strengths and weaknesses, and to plan specific steps toward dealing with the concerns or conflicts. Such steps may include referral to qualified local professionals or agencies.

Is EAP counseling really confidential?

The right to privacy is one of the most crucial aspects of the program. Your right to confidentiality is respected. To the extent permitted by law, Wayne Corporation will not share any information regarding an individual’s involvement with the EAP without the individual’s written permission.

Will you report my counseling sessions to my employer?

No. We only report statistical information. No personal information is shared with your employer.

Where will I be seen for counseling?

Wayne Corporation has an extensive network of providers close to where you live and work.

What happens if I just want to talk to a counselor on the telephone?

Unlimited phone consultation is available to all employees and their household family members.

What are the EAP counselor’s qualifications?

All of our EAP counselors are licensed mental health professionals in the states in which they practice. They are experienced, highly trained professionals with a Master’s Degree or higher in fields such as counseling, social work or psychology. We currently have counselors who are Certified Employee Assistance Professionals (CEAP), which means they are knowledgeable about workplace issues including substance abuse.