All Inclusive Services
Wayne Corporation’s EAPs are coordinated with an employer’s existing human resources philosophy and practice and are designed to include:
- Education of supervisors and managers to recognize a troubled employee and to make an appropriate referral to the EAP.
- Orientation for employees to encourage the use of the EAP for personal and family problems.
- Confidential counseling sessions with an EAP counselor to develop a plan of action to address personal concerns of the employee or household family member.
- Onsite consultation with managers and supervisors, HR staff, and union leadership in dealing with job performance problems of an employee, department or work group
- 24 hour, 7 day per week availability, all calls answered live.
- Crisis intervention.
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing.
- Assignment of an EAP counselor to each company or organization to develop an ongoing, trusting relationship with managers, supervisors, HR staff, employees and union leaders.
- Promotional/communication materials such as brochures, wallet cards, customized posters, etc. - designed to create awareness and encourage use.
- Enhanced Legal, Financial, Eldercare, and Childcare resources and referrals.
- Promotion of the EAP within the company or organization to create awareness and encourage use.
- Quarterly evaluations of the EAP with management.
- EAP website resources that include information on work-life, legal, financial, emotional well-being, stress, health and personal growth.
- Monthly webinars (conducted live and archived) focuses on work-life topics.
- Website with information on work life, emotional well being, mental health, stress, family, substance abuse, etc.
- Toll free phone number for consultation and assistance.
- Consultation with management on policy issues such as EAP, drug and alcohol, sexual harassment and workplace violence.
- Return to work conferences with employees, supervisors, union leaders and the EAP counselor after extended leaves of absence of employees who have been in treatment.